Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My second favorite use for those cups you get with your kids medicine

So there I was in the middle of making syrup for my pumpkin pancakes and I realized that I needed to add 2 ingredients that each equaled 1 teaspoon at the same time in my recipe. I ran to my silverware drawer to pull out 2 teaspoons and what do you know I only have 1 tsp. in there. Not knowing what to do I pulled out my kids (clean) medicine cups and read on it that it went up to 3 tsp. and thought this is great now I can measure these out at the beginning of the recipe and leave them waiting on the counter until I was ready to use them and not have to worry about them spilling. Now I can't stop. I use these little cups all of the time. The adult cups even measure Tablespoons. (P.S. they are also great to put your syrup in for kids to dip their french toast sticks)

1 comment:

The Sayer Family said...

You are such a genius! Thanks for this great idea. Can't wait to hear what you have to say tonight!